In the course of its business, the pci-lab.fr website collects and processes information, some of which is referred to as "personal data". The pci-lab.fr site attaches great importance to respect for privacy, and only uses data in a responsible and confidential manner and for a specific purpose.
On the https://pci-lab.fr website, 2 types of data may be collected:
- Transmitted data: This data is that which you transmit to us directly, via a form or by direct contact by email. The "name" and "email" fields are compulsory in the newsletter subscription form.
- Data collected automatically: During your visits, once you have given your consent, we may collect "web analytics" type information relating to your browsing, the duration of your visit, your IP address, your browser type and version. The technology used is a cookie.
Use of data
The data you send us directly is used to contact you and/or to send you our newsletter. Web analytics" data is collected anonymously (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics, and enables us to measure the audience for our website, consultations and any errors in order to constantly improve the user experience. This data is used by the pci-lab.fr website, which is responsible for data processing, and will never be transferred to a third party or used for purposes other than those detailed above.
- To register for the newsletter
You must provide your name and email address in order to receive our newsletter. You consent to us collecting your data when you fill in the two required fields.
- For cookies
Personal data is only collected with the user's compulsory consent. This consent is validly collected (buttons and checkboxes), free, clear and unequivocal.
Data will be stored for a maximum of 3 years.
Here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
- Performance : Google Analytics cookies :
- _ga Used to distinguish users.
- _gid Used to distinguish users.
- _gat Used to reduce the number of requests.
- Personnalisation : cookieconsent_status : cookieconsent_status: Used to remember that you have accepted cookies so that you don't have to worry about them next time you visit.
- Necessary: Cookies linked to the operation of the web server.
- Marketing : r/collect : r/collect: Used to offer targeted ads.
Your rights concerning personal data
You have the right to consult, request changes to or delete all your personal data. You may also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
Contact data protection officer
Send an email to